|Type:||Forklift Battery Cells||Model:||2V 7DB490|
|Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates||Application:||Electric Forklift|
|Standard:||BS Standard||Certificates:||CE, ISO9001, ISO14001|
forklift battery pack,
industrial forklift batteries
|Type||Lead Acid Forklift Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Connection Type||Hard Connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Standard or Customized|
|6DB420||420||109x158x493x524||33.6||2 or 4||2|
|7DB490||490||125x158x493x524||38.8||2 or 4||2|
|8DB560||560||141x158x493x524||44.5||2 or 4||2|
|9DB630||630||157x158x493x524||49.6||2 or 4||2
1. Electric forklift truck
2. Electric transporting cars
3. Electric stacker
4. Electric pallet truck
5. Tunnel/metro locomotives
6. Electric golf cart
7. Road vehicles and other deep cycle DC power supply equipment
1. When the average temperature of the electrolyte is 30℃ , the electrical features are showed in annex 1. If the average temperature is not 30℃ , the capacity will be corrected according to the following formula. C30: the capacity corrected to 30 ℃ , AH; Ct: the measured capacity at the average temperature t℃ , AH; T: the average temperature during discharge, ℃ 0.006: the temperature factor. The aforesaid formula is just accepted when the average temperature of the electrolyte is (15-40)℃ .
2. The circulatory endurance: tested according to GB/T7403.1-1996(Traction lead-acid battery) national standard, the circular endurance is not less than 750 times.
3. The cells should not be stored for more than two years after ex-work at the temperature of 5-40℃ and the relative humidity should be good, otherwise the rated capacity and the service life will be relatively reduced.
1. The lead-acid traction battery(short for: cell) are developed and produced according to The people’s republic of China standard GB/T 7403.1—1996(The lead-acid traction battery), it primarily supplies direct current(DC) power to electric lift trucks, tractors, pallet trucks and mine locomotive, etc. The lead-acid battery belongs to the second battery, when it is charged, the electricity power is transformed into the chemical power, and stored in the cell, when it is discharged, the chemical power is transformed into electricity power supplying to the equipments. Every time you use it(discharge), the active materials can recover by charging. Charging and discharging can repeat many times, use circularly.
2. Each cell contains tubular positive plates, pasted negative plates, electrolyte, micro-porous rubber separators, jar, cover, terminal and vent cap. The cover and jar are heat sealed or sealed with sealing compound. 3. The cells are connected in series by bolts or welded according to the consumers’ requirements.
Contact Person: Molly