|Type:||Forklift Battery||Battery Model:||48V 770Ah/6hrs|
|Certificate:||CE, ISO14001||Nominal Voltage:||48V|
|Nominal Capacity:||770Ah/C6||Cell Voltage:||2V|
|Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates||Application:||Electric Forklift|
forklift truck batteries,
industrial forklift batteries,
Soft Connection Forklift Traction Battery
Soft Connection Forklift Traction Battery , 770Ah / 6hr 48 Volt Forklift Battery Cells
|Type||Lead Acid Forklift Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Cell Quantities||24 cells|
|Forklift Made||Liugong CPD15|
|Connection Type||Soft connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Standard or Customized|
|5DB500||500||93x158x622x653||28.4||2 or 4||2|
|6DB600||600||109x158x622x653||33.6||2 or 4||2|
|7DB700||700||125x158x622x653||38.8||2 or 4||2|
1. High quality flooded lead acid battery
2. >= 1500 times cycle life.
3. High performance tubular positive plates
4. Meet IEC 60254 standard.
5. CE,ISO9001 and ISO14001.
6. Lower distilled water consumption
7. Environmental and healthy
8. Nice design and good quality
9. Easy to use and durable
10. Low current recharge
11. Competitive price
12. Wooden case packaging
13. Automatic watering syste and Argitation system.
14. Larger and thicker plate means less internal corrosion
Forklift/Traction battery’s Maintenance
1. Changing the electrolyte
a) Cut or saw the cover-to-jar sealed 20mm and remove the plates group out of the jar;
b) Measure the specific gravity and pour out the electrolyte and wash out the sediment and dry it; c) Reinstall the plates group into the jar, then heat seal the cover to jar with the same material with the jar;
d) Add electrolyte with the same specific gravity to the specified level;
e) Charge the cell, adjust the specific gravity and the level of the electrolyte.
2. Changing the jar Pour the electrolyte into the new jar, and see a, c, d, e of above1. The time for plates group exposed in air should not be too long to minimize the oxidization on the negative plates, or put plates group into the water (the water should stipulate the requirements of JB/T 10053-1999). It should be conducted after the discharge at 5-hour rate for analyzing and changing, the electrolyte, changing the jar and raise out the plates group for inspection and cleaning the sediment.
If the occasional dripping fluid which arises from overwatering or washing poses a contamination or housekeeping issue or if electrical equipment is located directly under the battery compartment, we can provide a sealed tray option.Instead of excess fluids draining from the bottom of the battery, excess fluid can be suctioned out through a vertical tube located between the battery cells.
The MYING tubular battery provides high performance, long life and lower maintenance costs. Unique design features provide higher capacity but not sacrificing battery cycle life, while maintaining normal watering intervals.
Contact Person: Molly