|Type:||Forklift Battery||Model:||48V 500Ah/5hrs|
|Cell Width:||198mm||Nominal Voltage:||48V|
|Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates||Application:||Electric Forklift|
|Certificates:||CE IS09001 ISO14001||Cell Voltage:||2V|
forklift truck batteries,
forklift battery pack
Electric Fork Truck Battery For Forklift , Pallet Jack Battery 198mm Cell Width
|Type||Lead Acid Traction Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Cell Quantities||24 cells|
|Connection Type||Soft connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Standard or Customized|
|7PzS350||350||137x198x288x319||21.2||2 or 4||2|
|8PzS400||400||155x198x288x319||24.0||2 or 4||2|
|9PzS450||450||173x198x288x319||26.8||2 or 4||2|
|10PzS500||500||191x198x288x319||29.6||2 or 4||2|
1. Electric forklift truck
2. Electric transporting cars
3. Electric stacker
4. Electric pallet truck
5. Tunnel/metro locomotives
6. Electric golf cart
7. Road vehicles and other deep cycle DC power supply equipment
1. High quality flooded lead acid battery
2. >= 1500 times cycle life.
3. High performance tubular positive plates
4. Meet IEC 60254 standard.
5. CE,ISO9001 and ISO14001.
6. Lower distilled water consumption
7. Environmental and healthy
8. Nice design and good quality
9. Easy to use and durable
10. Low current recharge
11. Competitive price
12. Wooden case packaging
13. Automatic watering syste and Argitation system.
14. Larger and thicker plate means less internal corrosion
Forklift/Traction battery’s use notice
For the safety of both operators and equipments, operators should conform to the rules as follows:
1. The operators must be trained specifically before they change, repair and charge the cells.
2. Any conductor should not be placed on the top of cells for protecting from short circuit, and keep the surface of the cell clean and dry.
3. When you operate, you should wear the goggles, rubber gloves, rubber shoes and rubber apron and some other protecting appliance to protect yourself.
4. When you mix electrolyte, you should first pour the sulfuric acid slowly into the water, and stir the mixture at the same time, so the sulfuric acid doesn’t settle on the bottom. Never pour water into the sulfuric acid, because a dangerous chemical reaction can occur, it may hurt you.
5. During the service, avoid over-discharge and violent discharge; otherwise the service life will be shortened.
6. During the service, the cells with PE separators may appear some matter like oil, it is natural phenomena.
7. The cells should be charged in time after discharge, avoid over-charging, otherwise the service life will be affected.
8. During any charge stage, the temperature of the electrolyte should be lower than 55℃ , if it is near to 55℃ , you should take measures to cool; if the temperature is hardly cooled down, the charge should be paused until the temperature is low enough.
9. During charge, smoke and flame are forbidden in the charging room for protecting from hydrogen explosion.
10. Check the bolts and connectors periodically, if they are corroded or damaged, adjust or change them in time.
1. How to do the maintenance of battery?
1) Fill water:fill distilled water or deionized water according to electrolyte level, don’t fill too much distilled water in order to delay filling time, too much distilled water would cause lower specific gravity, electrolyte would spill over,and this situation would corrode metal box and cables, and effect battery’s service life and creepag.
2) Chaging:There is gas when charging, so need to keep ventilative environment, and no naked light. And the oxygen and acidic gas by charging would affect around environment. There would have electric arc when pull out the charging plug, please cut off the charger’s switch and then pull out the plug. There are much hydrogen after finish the charge, naked light is not allowed.
3) Equalizing charge:battery should need a equalizing charge every month(meanssmall charging current but long time charge), in order to keep battery’s capacity and long service life.
Method of equalizing charge:
Firstly charge the battery as regularly, after finish the charge,press the switch of equalizing charge,charge the battery 24-36 hours continuely. Within the equalizing charge,need to make the record of every single cell’s voltage, denstity and temperature, after finish the equalizing charge, need to adjust electrolyte’s density and level as per using manual.
4) Connector,leading wire,cap’s maintenance: must be operated by the professional engineer.
5) Clean:battery should keep surface to be clean, if surface has the dirty things would cause short circuit, also cause terminal and connectors to be corroded. Please use wet cloth to clean battery in order to avoid static electricity.If there is no leakage hole at the bottom of metal box, pleas avoid using water to clean the battery, in order there are too much water to corrode metal box, if there is leakage hole at the bottom of metal box, you can use water to clean the battery.
2. How to do the storage of forklift battery?
1) Storage location:do not make battery short circuit;there would cause short circuit after the rain, must keep the battery in the open air and shady location.
2) Used batter:used battery still have capacity, please keep the battery as per storage method.
3. How about Electrolyte’s operation?
1) Check density:use inhale densimeterto check density, do not spill electrolyte out from the battery, and make sure wear the protective cloth.
2) Other operation: Should refer to professional engineer, especially when fill the electrolyte
3) Electrolyte’s leakage:urgent handle is needed when battery’s turn over or destroy happens.
Contact Person: Molly