Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Forklift Battery||Battery Model:||48V 400Ah/5hrs|
|Certificate:||CE, ISO14001||Nominal Voltage:||48V|
|Nominal Capacity:||400Ah/C5||Cell Voltage:||2V|
|Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates||Application:||Electric Forklift|
Liugong CPD15 Forklift Traction Battery 48 Volt 400Ah/5hrs High Performance
|Type||Lead Acid Forklift Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Cell Quantities||24 cells|
|Forklift Made||Liugong CPD15|
|Connection Type||Soft connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Standard or Customized|
|5DB500||500||93x158x622x653||28.4||2 or 4||2|
|6DB600||600||109x158x622x653||33.6||2 or 4||2|
|7DB700||700||125x158x622x653||38.8||2 or 4||2|
1. High quality flooded lead acid battery
2. >= 1500 times cycle life.
3. High performance tubular positive plates
4. Meet IEC 60254 standard.
5. CE,ISO9001 and ISO14001.
6. Lower distilled water consumption
7. Environmental and healthy
8. Nice design and good quality
9. Easy to use and durable
10. Low current recharge
11. Competitive price
12. Wooden case packaging
13. Automatic watering syste and Argitation system.
14. Larger and thicker plate means less internal corrosion
Forklift/Traction battery’s Maintenance
1. Changing the electrolyte
a) Cut or saw the cover-to-jar sealed 20mm and remove the plates group out of the jar;
b) Measure the specific gravity and pour out the electrolyte and wash out the sediment and dry it; c) Reinstall the plates group into the jar, then heat seal the cover to jar with the same material with the jar;
d) Add electrolyte with the same specific gravity to the specified level;
e) Charge the cell, adjust the specific gravity and the level of the electrolyte.
2. Changing the jar Pour the electrolyte into the new jar, and see a, c, d, e of above1. The time for plates group exposed in air should not be too long to minimize the oxidization on the negative plates, or put plates group into the water (the water should stipulate the requirements of JB/T 10053-1999). It should be conducted after the discharge at 5-hour rate for analyzing and changing, the electrolyte, changing the jar and raise out the plates group for inspection and cleaning the sediment.
Traction Battery's Storage Tips
1. The cells not charged should store in the clean and dry room and the relative temperature should be 5-45℃ , and the cells should not be stored for more than two years after ex-work, if the storage time exceeds two years, the charging time should prolong.
2. The cells after initial charge and after ex-work:
a) the cells should be stored at the temperature of 5-45℃ and the relative humidity is good.
b) Remove dirt from the top of the cells and clean the electrolyte with water or the soda solution of 5-10 ﹪ and keep the surface of the jar clean and dry.
c) Avoiding the sun and hot machines. d) Charge the cells with the second current of normal charge as the complementary charge every month.
Contact Person: Molly