Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Forklift Battery||Model:||2V 5PzS750|
|Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates||Application:||Electric Forklift, Stacker, Pallet Truck|
Screw Connection Electric Forklift Battery Replacement 198mm Width 5PzS750
|Type||Forklift Traction Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Connection Type||Screw connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Customized|
|4PzS600||600||83x198x719x750||34.8||2 or 4||2|
|5PzS750||750||101x198x719x750||42.6||2 or 4||2|
|6PzS900||900||119x198x719x750||50.5||2 or 4||2|
1. Electric forklift truck
2. Electric transporting cars
3. Electric stacker
4. Electric pallet truck
5. Tunnel/metro locomotives
6. Electric golf cart
7. Road vehicles and other deep cycle DC power supply equipment
Maintenance and Precaution
1. During the service, the following conditions should be avoided:
a) Weak charge: charging the cells weakly for a long time will affect the service life seriously.
b) Over-charging: over-charging will lead the water of the electrolyte electrolyze, and the temperature is much too high, and the gassing from the positive and negative plates make the active materials of the positive and negative plates loosen, reducing the service life.
c) Over-discharging: the vitriolic salt configuration formed in the positive and negative plates after over-charging is quite tight, the active materials are hard to recover, and over-charging may make the cell polarity reverse.
2. There will be hydrogen during the charging, especially during the charging and after the charging, the hydrogen will be more, so the charging room should have good ventilation, control the volume of hydrogen for protecting from explosion.
3. If the temperature of the electrolyte is high during the service, it will form more hydrogen and reduce the intensity of materials and the separator, and corrupt and plates and affect the service life seriously and quicken the aging of rubber.
4. Make certain that the surface of the cell, connectors and bolts clean and dry. And clean the electrolyte on the cover when it corrected to make certain the insulation is good.
1. The cells should be equalized every two months.
2. Check the voltage and specific gravity and temperature once a week at least.
3. For knowing the collected cells’ conditions better, total check and total measures should be taken every month.
4. The content of the total check includes: if the bolts are collected tightly, if the specific gravity and level of electrolyte is normal, if the voltage is equalizing, especially for the cells intelligently charged, the check is often neglected, and neglect some questions, and affect the features of the cells.
1. If the electrolyte level is too low, only water can be promised to add.
2. The cells intelligently charging should be always checked their voltage, specific gravity and temperature for protecting them.
3. During checking and measuring the cells, anybody mustn’t step on or hit the cover, vent cap and some other parts of the cells for protecting from damage.
Contact Person: Molly