Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Forklift Battery||Model:||48V 280Ah/5hrs|
|Material:||Lead, Acid, Alloy, PP||Nominal Voltage:||48V|
|Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates||Application:||Electric Pallet Truck|
|Standard:||BS Standard||Watering System:||Optional|
280Ah / 5hrs Stacker Forklift Battery Cell Replacement Rechargeable 1500 Times Cycles
|Application||Electric Pallet Truck|
|Width of cell||158mm|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Cell Quantities||24 cells|
|Connection Type||Flexible connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Standard or Customized|
|6DB420||420||109x158x493x524||33.6||2 or 4||2|
|7DB490||490||125x158x493x524||38.8||2 or 4||2|
|8DB560||560||141x158x493x524||44.5||2 or 4||2|
|9DB630||630||157x158x493x524||49.6||2 or 4||2|
Transportation and storage
1. The cells and their annex, the tools should be packed in package, the place between two packages and package to the vehicles should be taken tight measures for protecting the cells.
2. Because of the reasons of lifting and transporting for a long time, the level of electrolyte is always lower than normal, it is normal phenomenon. If the level electrolyte is too low, that is because a certain amount of water vaporize, you should add the electrolyte with the same specific gravity or add water to adjust the level when the cells are charged or equalizing charged.
3. The cells’ storage should conform to the following rules:
3.1 The cells not charged should store in the clean and dry room and the relative temperature should be 5-45℃ , and the cells should not be stored for more than two years after ex-work, if the storage time exceeds two years, the charging time should prolong.
3.2 The cells after initial charge and after ex-work:
a) the cells should be stored at the temperature of 5-45℃ and the relative humidity is good.
b) Remove dirt from the top of the cells and clean the electrolyte with water or the soda solution of 5-10 ﹪ and keep the surface of the jar clean and dry.
c) Avoiding the sun and hot machines.
d) Charge the cells with the second current of normal charge as the complementary charge every month.
The careful proceedings of checking and accepting the product
1. Check the amount of the cell and annex, check the specification and number.
2. Check the cell’s small parts and annex one by one.
3. The cells after initial and ex-work should be checked the specific gravity and the level of electrolyte.
4. Cells connected in series should be checked if the connectors are tight enough. 5. If there is anything iffy, you should feedback as quick as possible.
User’s storage battery record
1. The date for receiving the cells;
2. Start and end time for storing and storing conditions, e.g. the ambient temperature and relative humidity;
3. Start and end time for the service;
4. Each charge record, especially the initial charge record;
5. Troubles during the service period and the remedies;
6. The operating conditions: discharge current, discharge time, the temperature and specific gravity of the electrolyte, ambient temperature and relative humidity.
1. Introduce the features of products and service methods.
2. Train the operators.
3. Provide the charging and maintenance service, solve the quality problems.
Contact Person: Molly