|Type:||Forklift Battery||Model:||48V 440Ah/5hrs|
|Nominal Voltage:||48V||Nominal Capacity:||440Ah/C5|
|Cycles:||Not Less Than 1500times||Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Application:||Electric Forklift||Standard:||DIN Standard|
|Color:||White, Green, Black||Seperator:||PE|
forklift truck batteries,
industrial forklift batteries
440Ah/5hrs Forklift Traction Battery , Lead Acid Forklift Battery 48V Screw Connection
|Type||Lead Acid Forklift Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Connection Type||Bolts connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Customized|
|4PzS600||600||83x198x719x750||34.8||2 or 4||2|
|5PzS750||750||101x198x719x750||42.6||2 or 4||2|
|6PzS900||900||119x198x719x750||50.5||2 or 4||2|
For the safety of both operators and equipments, operators should conform to the rules as follows:
1. The operators must be trained specifically before they change, repair and charge the cells.
2. Any conductor should not be placed on the top of cells for protecting from short circuit, and keep the surface of the cell clean and dry.
3. When you operate, you should wear the goggles, rubber gloves, rubber shoes and rubber apron and some other protecting appliance to protect yourself.
4. When you mix electrolyte, you should first pour the sulfuric acid slowly into the water, and stir the mixture at the same time, so the sulfuric acid doesn’t settle on the bottom. Never pour water into the sulfuric acid, because a dangerous chemical reaction can occur, it may hurt you.
5. During the service, avoid over-discharge and violent discharge; otherwise the service life will be shortened.
6. During the service, the cells with PE separators may appear some matter like oil, it is natural phenomena.
7. The cells should be charged in time after discharge, avoid over-charging, otherwise the service life will be affected.
8. During any charge stage, the temperature of the electrolyte should be lower than 55℃ , if it is near to 55℃ , you should take measures to cool; if the temperature is hardly cooled down, the charge should be paused until the temperature is low enough.
9. During charge, smoke and flame are forbidden in the charging room for protecting from hydrogen explosion.
10. Check the bolts and connectors periodically, if they are corroded or damaged, adjust or change them in time.
11. The cells after initial charge and ex-work, consumers must check and record the specific gravity of electrolyte and the level of the electrolyte, during the using period, you also should often check the specific gravity and the level of electrolyte, if there is anything iffy, you should adjust in time to protect from affecting the cells’ feature or damaging the cells.
12. When you check and measure the traction lead-acid battery, you mustn’t step on the cell or hit the cover and vent cap and some other parts of cells to avoid damage.
13. The cells charged with DC should be taken equalizing charge every two months, the cells taken intelligent charge should be taken equalizing charge half a month.
Maintenance and Precaution
1. During the service, the following conditions should be avoided:
a) Weak charge: charging the cells weakly for a long time will affect the service life seriously.
b) Over-charging: over-charging will lead the water of the electrolyte electrolyze, and the temperature is much too high, and the gassing from the positive and negative plates make the active materials of the positive and negative plates loosen, reducing the service life.
c) Over-discharging: the vitriolic salt configuration formed in the positive and negative plates after over-charging is quite tight, the active materials are hard to recover, and over-charging may make the cell polarity reverse.
2. There will be hydrogen during the charging, especially during the charging and after the charging, the hydrogen will be more, so the charging room should have good ventilation, control the volume of hydrogen for protecting from explosion.
3. If the temperature of the electrolyte is high during the service, it will form more hydrogen and reduce the intensity of materials and the separator, and corrupt and plates and affect the service life seriously and quicken the aging of rubber.
4. Make certain that the surface of the cell, connectors and bolts clean and dry. And clean the electrolyte on the cover when it corrected to make certain the insulation is good.
1. The cells should be equalized every two months.
2. Check the voltage and specific gravity and temperature once a week at least.
3. For knowing the collected cells’ conditions better, total check and total measures should be taken every month.
4. The content of the total check includes: if the bolts are collected tightly, if the specific gravity and level of electrolyte is normal, if the voltage is equalizing, especially for the cells intelligently charged, the check is often neglected, and neglect some questions, and affect the features of the cells.
Contact Person: Molly