Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Forklift Battery||Battery Model:||48V 375Ah/5hrs|
|Certificate:||CE, ISO14001||Nominal Voltage:||48V|
|Nominal Capacity:||375Ah/C5||Cell Voltage:||2V|
|Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates||Application:||Electric Forklift|
Forklift Tubular Battery
|Type||Lead Acid Forklift Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Cell Quantities||24 cells|
|Connection Type||Soft connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Standard or Customized|
|5DB500||500||93x158x622x653||28.4||2 or 4||2|
|6DB600||600||109x158x622x653||33.6||2 or 4||2|
|7DB700||700||125x158x622x653||38.8||2 or 4||2|
1. High quality flooded lead acid battery
2. >= 1500 times cycle life.
3. High performance tubular positive plates
4. Meet IEC 60254 standard.
5. CE,ISO9001 and ISO14001.
6. Lower distilled water consumption
7. Environmental and healthy
8. Nice design and good quality
9. Easy to use and durable
10. Low current recharge
11. Competitive price
12. Wooden case packaging
13. Automatic watering syste and Argitation system.
14. Larger and thicker plate means less internal corrosion
Forklift/Traction battery’s Maintenance
1. Changing the electrolyte
a) Cut or saw the cover-to-jar sealed 20mm and remove the plates group out of the jar;
b) Measure the specific gravity and pour out the electrolyte and wash out the sediment and dry it; c) Reinstall the plates group into the jar, then heat seal the cover to jar with the same material with the jar;
d) Add electrolyte with the same specific gravity to the specified level;
e) Charge the cell, adjust the specific gravity and the level of the electrolyte.
2. Changing the jar Pour the electrolyte into the new jar, and see a, c, d, e of above1. The time for plates group exposed in air should not be too long to minimize the oxidization on the negative plates, or put plates group into the water (the water should stipulate the requirements of JB/T 10053-1999). It should be conducted after the discharge at 5-hour rate for analyzing and changing, the electrolyte, changing the jar and raise out the plates group for inspection and cleaning the sediment.
Contact Person: Molly