|Type:||Forklift Battery Cells||Model:||2V 225Ah/5hrs|
|Cell Width:||158mm||Nominal Voltage:||2v|
|Nominal Capacity:||225Ah/C5||Packaging:||Wooden Case|
|Plates:||Tubular Positive Plates||Application:||Electric Forklift|
|Standard:||BS Standard||Color:||Black, Green, White|
forklift truck batteries,
forklift battery pack
2 Volt 225Ah / 5hrs Industrial Forklift Batteries Tubular Positive Plates Technology
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck, Pallet Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Connection Type||Solder connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Customized|
|6DB450||450||109x158x493x524||25.7||2 or 4||2|
|7DB525||525||125x158x493x524||29.6||2 or 4||2|
1. High quality flooded lead acid battery
2. >= 1500 times cycle life.
3. High performance tubular positive plates
4. Meet IEC 60254 standard.
5. CE,ISO9001 and ISO14001.
6. Lower distilled water consumption
7. Environmental and healthy
8. Nice design and good quality
9. Easy to use and durable
10. Low current recharge
11. Competitive price
12. Wooden case packaging
Forklift/Traction battery’s daily operation
1). Electrolyte level:Check the acid level every week(need to fill distilled water or deionized water every 3 days if battery working in the high temperature).If the electrolyte’s level is too low, it might cause battery plate destroyed and shorten battery’s service life and etc problem. The methods of checking level: Open the vent cap,if the electrolyte is lower the top of vent cap, it means electrolyte level is over-lower and need to fill distilled water or deionized water, if electrolyte is parallel or higher than the vent cap,it is the proper position)
2). Connector, connecting wires and cap: Must check if there is any corrosion between connector pole’s joining and leading wires, also check if the cap had the transmutative situation or over-heat problem.
3). Appearance:battery’s exteriordirty would cause creepag, must keep battery’s surface to be clear and dry.
Forklift/Traction battery’s Maintenance
1. Changing the electrolyte
a) Cut or saw the cover-to-jar sealed 20mm and remove the plates group out of the jar;
b) Measure the specific gravity and pour out the electrolyte and wash out the sediment and dry it; c) Reinstall the plates group into the jar, then heat seal the cover to jar with the same material with the jar;
d) Add electrolyte with the same specific gravity to the specified level;
e) Charge the cell, adjust the specific gravity and the level of the electrolyte.
2. Changing the jar Pour the electrolyte into the new jar, and see a, c, d, e of above1. The time for plates group exposed in air should not be too long to minimize the oxidization on the negative plates, or put plates group into the water (the water should stipulate the requirements of JB/T 10053-1999). It should be conducted after the discharge at 5-hour rate for analyzing and changing, the electrolyte, changing the jar and raise out the plates group for inspection and cleaning the sediment.
Traction Battery's Storage Tips
1. The cells not charged should store in the clean and dry room and the relative temperature should be 5-45℃ , and the cells should not be stored for more than two years after ex-work, if the storage time exceeds two years, the charging time should prolong.
2. The cells after initial charge and after ex-work:
a) the cells should be stored at the temperature of 5-45℃ and the relative humidity is good.
b) Remove dirt from the top of the cells and clean the electrolyte with water or the soda solution of 5-10 ﹪ and keep the surface of the jar clean and dry.
c) Avoiding the sun and hot machines. d) Charge the cells with the second current of normal charge as the complementary charge every month.
Contact Person: Molly